The San Bernardino County Library would like to thank you for your interest in donating to our Library system. Your support helps us in our mission to provide the best possible service to our communities. There are several ways to support our Libraries, please read below for options.
Monetary Donation/ Financial
- The San Bernardino County Library is a registered nonprofit organization and all donations are tax exempt. All money donated is applied to new books and materials for library programming for children.
- If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship for Children’s programming, please contact our Library Services and Programs Lead at 909-387-2273 for more information.
- To make a donation, please fill out the donation form and mail your gift to:
- San Bernardino County Library/ Donation
- 777 East Rialto Avenue
- San Bernardino, CA 92415
- Click here to Donate Now!
- Donations of books and magazines in good condition may be accepted at any of our San Bernardino County Library branches. Donated materials become the property of the Library and may be added to the collection or sold at the Library’s discretion. Receipts acknowledging donations are available at the Library. The Library does not assign monetary value to your donation. If you are making a large donation, please call ahead to your library.
Volunteer Your Time
- Volunteers play a significant role at the San Bernardino County Library System by providing valuable assistance to Library staff and customers. Our goal is to place volunteers in areas that will provide a meaningful experience for you, while contributing to the Library’s service in the most effective way possible. Click here to see a list of Volunteer opportunities and requirements.
Become a Friend
- Many of our Libraries have groups that are registered nonprofit organizations. These groups work at the direction of the County Library and are always looking for positive and energetic people to help support the Library’s mission. Click here for more information.